Structural Timber: Kiln Dried and Regulated C24 Carcassing
- a wide range of standard sections and lengths in stock.
- large sections up to 300mm x 300mm.
- long lengths up to 7.2 m.
- cross cutting to length.
- resawing and cutting to required sizes.
- tanalised c24 sizes available from stock.
- A grade stamped & treated battens.
- glulam beams gl28c for roof and floor beams avilable up to 12mts
Machined Softwoods Par / Pse Sections
- 5th grade scandinavian redwoods of the highest quality
- planed all round (par) sections in a range of sizes
- sawfalling wide whitewood for staircase production.
- whitewood door lining material.
- 100mm x 100mm (90mm x 90mm) heart free newel post stock
Softwood Mouldings in 5th Grade Scandinavian Redwood of The Highest Quality
- skirting in a range of widths in contemporary and traditional patterns ie torus, ogee, eggmould, chamfered & pencil round and many more.
- architraves to match your skirtings in various widths
- claddings, matchings and shiplaps in a range of widths and thickness.
- handrails, baserails & mopsticks to suit 32mm and 41mm spindles
Sawn Kiln European Joinery Timbers
- a wide range of joinery selected timbers in unsorted, sawfalling & fifth grade: whitewood and clear softwoods.
- picked lengths to order or collection.
Pacific Northwest Clear Softwood
- Western Red Cedar: no2 Clear Green Typical applications cladding, decking, external joinery garden buildings. Available in most stock joinery sizes.
- Douglas Fir: Kiln Dried: no 2/3 Clear & Better Typical applications. Interior & exterior joinery, cladding, flooring, ladders, doors. Available in most stock joinery sizes. Vertical grain stock also available.
- Hemlock: Kiln Dried no 2/3 Clear & Better Typical applications. Interior Joinery, Doors, Stairparts & Mouldings. Available in most stock joinery sizes. Vertical grain stock also available.
- Southern Yellow Pine: KD Saps Typical applications Interior Joinery staircase manufacture. Available in most joinery stock sizes.
- Siberian Larch: Unsorted Grade 18% typical Moisture Content. Typical applications Timber Cladding, Ship Building, flooring & Decking.
- Cedar Shingles: No1 Blue label